Team Ninja has released the first PC update for Nioh 2 Complete Edition. According to the release notes, patch 1.25.1 fixes various bugs and improves performance when using High settings for the game’s Effect Quality.
Going into more details, this first patch fixes an issue where the lock-on target would switch when the mouse was moved. It also fixes an issue where the mouse sensitivity could become so high that it became impossible to change the settings. Additionally, it fixes an issue which sometimes prevented the selection of certain resolutions.
Do note that this patch does not introduce the promised Keyboard & Mouse icon prompts. Therefore, it’s a bit useless for those wishing to play it with K&M. It also does not add DLSS to the game.
As always, Steam will download Update 1.25.1 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Nioh 2 Complete Edition PC Patch 1.25.1 Release Notes
- The confirmation button can now be changed from “Controls”
- Fixed an issue where the lock-on target would switch when the mouse was moved, even if the “Move Camera/Switch Lock-On Target” setting was changed to an option other than “Move Mouse” in “Keyboard & Mouse Settings”.
- Fixed an issue where the mouse sensitivity could become so high that it became impossible to change the settings
- Also fixed an issue which sometimes prevented the selection of certain resolutions and caused the game screen to be cut off due to the Windows settings
- Fixed an issue which made the game prone to crashing in certain environments
?-If the game repeatedly crashes in a specific place, please try the following:
?-Right-click on “Nioh 2 Complete Edition” in the Steam client ? “Properties” ? “Local File” ? “Verify Integrity of Game Files”
- Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when displaying the descriptions of equipment special effects.
- Alleviated the issue where the frame rate tended to drop when “Effect Quality” was set to “High” in “Graphics Settings”.
- Reduced the tendency for the game to run slowly when certain attacks hit the walls
- Fixed an issue that caused black bars to appear on the left and right sides of the screen during multiplayer on ultra-wide monitors.