It appears that the first details for Quantic Dream’s have been leaked online. According to the leak, Star Wars Eclipse will be an open-world action-adventure game, and will be using Quantic Dream’s in-house engine.
This information comes from AccNGT who had leaked a screenshot from Star Wars Eclipse’s announcement trailer prior to its official reveal. Not only that, but AccNGT had also leaked the game’s full title. Thus, this source appears to be credible. Still, and as with all rumors/leaks, we suggest taking everything you’re about to read with a grain of salt.
According to AccNGT, Star Wars Eclipse will feature interactive story-telling. Moreover, it will feature more playable characters than any other Quantic Dreams game.
Here are all the details that AccNGT leaked.
- It is an action-adventure game
- It will feature interactive story-telling
- Inspired by The Last of Us
- It will be open world
- Additionally, it will feature some multiplayer (competitive)
- It is being described as an ambitious and original project
- The action gameplay is described as being traditional
- The story will be non-linear
- It will feature more playable characters than any other Quantic Dreams game
- The development started more than a year and a half ago
- They are using their in-house engine for it
- Developed by Quantic Dream Montreal and Paris
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”