Ubisoft has released a new update for the PC version of Far Cry 4. According to its release notes, this update allows all custom-made maps to be playable in co-op and in single player mode. In addition, this patch fixes a number of issues, fixes various checkpoint placement issues, and integrates Outpost Master in Co-Op. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam or UPLAY, and you can view its complete changelog below.
Far Cry 4 – PC Patch 1.8.0 Changelog:
Co-Op Map Editor FAQ’s
- All maps will be playable in co-op and in single player mode.
- Map creators will be able to place two spawn points: The first one will spawn Player One, while the second one will spawn Player Two.
- If only player spawn point is present on the map, both players will spawn at the same location.
- In the Quick Play menu you can quickplay top rated maps, random maps, and host a co-op game.
New In-Game Editor [IGE] Features:
- Consoles: Lock/Unlock camera function. This is available when using the “Select” tool.
- Occlusion Mesh Helper: When you place or move an object, a gray box will display the occlusion mesh. This option can be enabled/disabled in the “Editor” settings.
- 5 new Ally Rebel archetypes.Import Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Snow was deactivated when restarting a map while in the Map Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the Vista and Snow did not appear once the map was published.
- Animals should now properly exit open gates.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in rotation not working for the spawners of wave 2 and 5, as well as for the ambient spawners.
- Wave trigger settings should no longer reset to the default value when opening the map.
- The healing syringe should now display the correct value after a Player has restrated the mission.
- Static vehicles no longer count towards the AI budget.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Map Editor to crash while using the Bumb tool.
- PC: Fixed the “Copy to Clipboard” function. Map creators can now copy and paste objects from one map to another.
- PC: Map searches start as soon as a letter is entered rather than after pressing enter.Co-Op
- Integrated Outpost Master in Co-Op
- Fixed various client connectivity issues
- Fixed various Host/Client Replication issues.Load and Save Files
- Fixed various checkpoint placement issuesVehicles
- Fixed various issues with vehicle placementsMatchmaking and PvP
- Various fixed with matchmaking stability and PvP
- Fixed insonsistencies with the XP in the load-out menuGameplay
- Fixed various spawning issues