Bethesda has just released a beta version of its upcoming update 1.9 for Fallout 4 on Steam. According to the release notes, this update adds support for the high-resolution texture pack, adds Featured category for mods, and comes with general performance and stability improvements.
In addition, this patch adds the ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time, adds some new features to the Mods section, fixes occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu, and packs various improvements to Reporting mods categories.
Do note that the high-resolution texture pack is not available yet. This pack will be made available next week, alongside the final/public version of this patch.
Here is the complete changelog for Fallout 4’s beta update 1.9:
- Support for High Resolution Texture Pack
- Added Featured category for mods
- Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
- Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
- Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
- Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
- Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
- General performance and stability improvements
- Improvements to Reporting mods categories
- Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
- Improved Bethesda.net error messaging