New Blood Interactive has announced a new crime noir first-person shooter, Fallen Aces. According to the team, this new FPS will play right out of the ’90s and look right out of the comics. In short, the game will feature cel-shaded graphics.
In order to celebrate this announcement, New Blood Interactive released the following trailer. Furthermore, you can find the game’s key features below.
- A gritty crime noir saga: spanning three episodes and dozens of levels, featuring fully voiced hand drawn comic cutscenes
- The world is your weapon: use your fists, knives, pipes, trash cans, pistols, Tommy guns and more to take back Switchblade City
- Non linear level design: Choose your path, use stealth, go loud or try a mixture of both
- Hand drawn: 100% original art by Trey Powell brings Switchblade City to life
- Live orchestral OST: Real keys, real brass, real strings. Time to tune up the band, boys!
- Fuggedaboutit!: Hundreds of lines of authentic period era gangster dialogue injects personality into Fallen Aces
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”