Stress Level Zero has announced that its experimental VR physics action adventure game, Boneworks, will release on December 10th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the team has also released a new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
In Boneworks, players can use physics weapons, tools, and objects to fight across dangerous playscapes and mysterious architecture.
Do note that Boneworks demonstrates advanced VR mechanics and concepts. As such, players are recommended to have previous VR experience and understanding of common VR gameplay principles before proceeding.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Advanced Physics: Designed entirely for consistent universal rules, the advanced physics mechanics encourage players to confidently and creatively interact with the virtual world however you want.
- Combat: Approach combat in any number of ways you can think of following the physical rules of the game’s universe. Melee weapons, firearms, physics traps, environments, can all be used to aid you in fights with enemy entities.
- Weapons, lots of weapons: Boneworks provides players with a plethora of physics based weaponry; guns, swords, axes, clubs, spears, hammers, experimental energy weapons, nonsensical mystery tools, and anomalous physics weapons.
- Interaction: Hyper realistic VR object and environment interaction.
- Story: Play through the game’s mysterious narrative and explore the deep inner workings of the Monogon Industries’ artificial intelligence operating system; Myth OS.
- Character Bodies: Accurate full IK body systems built from the ground up provide a realistic looking body presence and allow for a maximum level of immersion with physical interaction in the game space.