– Fuel converters can now be directly installed on ships from station hangars.
– Locations of linked/friendly players in multiplayer are now displayed on the quadrant map (both large map and regular map).
– Support for roll, pitch, and yaw key and button controls now available simultaneously with enabled or disabled joystick/gamepad axis controls across different flight control modes.
– Distress call messages would sometimes display in certain menus/modes even when disabled, fixed.
– Alt key will now suspend dedicated weapon firing buttons in mouse flight control modes.
– Cockpit design revised to eliminate flickering on lower resolution displays.
– Error 502 occurring on some systems in carrier shipyards fixed.
– New window mode options added to swscreen.txt file system.
– Support for domain name multiplayer hosting added (DNS).
– 1280X720 added as a default resolution option.
– Several minor bug fixes.
The server program has also been updated for this build and includes the following improvements:
– Player built station logging fixed (2D version).
– Clan territory control stats now update much faster.
– Added option to save the entire chatlog history across multiple sessions to one file.
– Server performance status added to chatlog history option above for each save event.
– Support for using domain names for hosting addresses added (DNS).
– Chatlog save time interval now adjustable.