CCP Games has released a new major update for EVE: Valkyrie – Warzone. This new patch adds official support for the NVIDIA Surround and AMD EyeFinity techs. In addition, this update also adds support for 21:9 resolutions.
Furthermore, this update improves the mouse controls by adding a new mouse cpntrol scheme. This new method allows continuous turning with mouse movement without the need for a mouse lock key. This control scheme means that players can continuously and smoothly turn their ship in a direction by moving the mouse pointer away from the center of the screen. To stop moving (or adjust the direction), players will have to simply move the pointer back to the center of the screen.
CCP Games has also added some new visual feedback to keep players informed on when they are turning at the maximum speed, as well as support for more joysticks.
The new joystics that are now being supported are:
- Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS X
- Logitech Saitek HOTAS X52
- Logitech Saitek HOTAS X52 Pro
- Saitek X-55 Rhino HOTAS
- Logtitech X-56 HOTAS
- Thrustmaster Warthog stick & throttle
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Flightstick
This patch will be auto-downloaded next time you start the Steam client. You can read the complete changelog for this new update below.
EVE Valkyrie Warzone – October 23rd Patch Notes:Singleplayer
- Bug fix for crash occurring during Trojan Fleet mission
- Bug fix for progression being blocked during Trojan FleetMaps
- Stability improvements when playing Extraction on Cathedral
- Bug fix for LOD issue on stationary ships on ShipyardU.I.
- Bug fix for Rán Hunt minigame
- Bug fix for pilot dashboards not updating correctly
- Bug fix for re-mapping Reset HMD button resulting in being unable to navigate menus
- Bug fix for mouse input not being reset between binding attempts
- Bug fix for default widescreen occurring when toggling between flatscreen and VR
- Bug fix for unusual behaviour when inverting com alerts mouse axes
- Removed mouse lock key from bindings that do not use its functionality by default
- Bug fix for custom helmets and suits not appearing in the post-match results screen
- Added descriptions to illustrate which controls schemes utilise free lookAudio
- Bug fix for mismatching voice-over and subtitles in Shadow ship bio
- Bug fix for incorrect audio playing while in the Wormhole clone vatGameplay
- Bug fix for red enemy indicator remaining static on screen
- Bug fix for mismatched client and desktop resolution
- Bug fix for AI flying away from the Carrier while the Attack phase is still in progress
- Bug fix for incorrect title and outdated image being displayed in Squad invites
- Bug fix for disparity between Clone Vat controller settings and in-game controller settingsFX
- Bug fix on VFX when using Yurei Pulse Cannons
- Bug fix for overpowering bloom on all maps
- Bug fix for divergent blue lights in SolitudeVR
- Bug fix for static loading screen being displayed on Vive HMD