Konami has announced that eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 8 is now available for download. According to the team, this pack brings new and/or updated face models and player portraits. It also packs new manager portraits.
Furthermore, this pack fixes a number of issues. For instance, it fixes an issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020™) can cause the game to crash.
As always, Steam will download eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 8 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
eFootball PES 2020 Data Pack 8 Release Notes
Updates and Additions
- New/updated face models
- New/updated player portraits
- New manager portraits
- An issue occurring in Matchday Events using Preset Teams that prevents players from being set as ‘Players to Join Attack’. The issue is triggered by switching substitute players into your Starting Lineup from the Game Plan screen.
- An issue where accepting an invitation to play a match while already in a Local Match (UEFA EURO 2020™) can cause the game to crash.
- An issue that affects R. CARLOS from the Iconic Moment Series, reducing the amount of curl he is able to apply to balls kicked with the outside of his foot.
- An issue affecting P. NEDV?D from the Iconic Moment Series that causes a generic free kick animation to play in place of his unique animation.