UPDATE February 19th, 2017: New demo is available from here.
YouTube’s ’emudshit’ has released an updated demo for Dragonball Unreal. As its title suggests, this is a fan-made Dragonball game in Unreal Engine 4. This new demo features a number of improvements and tweaks, and a special demo will also be released to a select few.
Those interested can download the demo from here.
Here is the list of changes for this new demo for Dragonball Unreal:
- kameha and spiritbomb explode when shooting the ground
- water has been fixed “SPLASHES AT CORRECT HEIGHT AND AREA”
- all menus no longer have any bugs
- gokus kameha in base now works normally
- fixed kameha not launching when using keyboard
- fixed only shoots ki blasts on keyboard
- fixed all characters can smash through rocks
- fixed gogeta flying movement
- small texture update
- fixed gogeta holds his pose for a few seconds after launching bigbangkameha attack
- fixed selecting freemode sometimes causes server error and takes you to random menu
- added controler in-game menu
- added selecting free mode selects a random map and loads it up
- fixed gokus pants when doing fusion
- fixed goku stoping spirirbombs = explosion
- spirit bomb now explodes 15 seconds after release unless doing a Ki counter
- ki blasts now explode after 3 seconds
- added a new transformation
- player can now transform in air
- fixed kameha position when on ground using base goku
New demo is available from here.