UPDATE February 19th, 2017: New demo is available from here.
Dragonball fans, get ready for a treat. YouTube’s ’emudshit’ has just released an early demo for his Dragonball game in Unreal Engine 4, Dragonball Unreal.
Those interested can download the demo from here or here or here.
As emudshit claimed, this is an early buggy beta. An updated version will be released sometime this week, while a Special version is also scheduled for release.
“This is still a early buggy beta so I am planning on releasing a updated version sometime this week, also I am releasing a Special edition demo with a extra character, map and a newer menu to a few commenter’s who didn’t bitch these last 48 hours while waiting for the demo, so if you think that’s you check you pm’s in the next couple of days you sexy people.”
Here are the current bugs that plague this early demo of Dragonball Unreal:
- GOGETAS IN-GAME MENU RETURNS TO MAIN MENU WHEN GOING INTO LEVELS AND HITTING BACK
- THE WATER DOESN’T FLY UP CORRECTLY IN THE WEATHER MAP WHEN FLYING OVER IT
- WHEN SWITCHING FROM Z OUTFIT TO SUPER OUTFIT WITH GOKU THE CAMERA AT TIMES WONT SNAP BACK TO NORMAL
- LOW QUALITY TEXTURES ON BASE GOKU NEED TO BE UPDATED
- AND FINALY AUTO AIM GETS BUGGED AND DOESN’T AIM CORRECTLY AT ENEMY SO JUST PRESS EITHER LAND MODE OR RIGHT TRIGGER TO CANCEL AUTO AIM
So waste no time and download the demo while you still can (before it gets down).
New demo is available from here.