EIDOS Montreal and NIXXES have released a new patch for the PC version of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. According to the changelog, this patch adds some new Breach content, slightly improves loading times under DX12, and features improved performance stability under DX12.
This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch build 565.4 changelog:
– The patch adds new Breach content and features:
- Avatar customization (possibility to change the appearance of the Ripper in-game)
- Overworld Map
- New Santeau Corporation (New Maps and Darknet file)
- New UI for avatar customization
- New items: Premium Ripper Skins (2)
- New item: Premium weapon (1)
– Fixed an issue where some players would crash when loading their savegame.
– Fixed an issue where players could get stuck in the side mission: 1011000
– Fixed an issue that could cause a DXGI_DEVICE_HUNG error.
– Improved performance stability, this should result in less stuttering.
– Slightly improved loading times