It appears that NIXXES is doing its best to address/fix all the crashing issues that PC gamers have been experiencing with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. And today, NIXXES released the fourth PC update for it. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Patch #4 Changelog:
- Fixed another crash in the Prague 3 subway that was still encountered by users.
- Fix for the crash in the TF29 elevator.
- Fixed crash that could occur when loading saves in Golem.
- Fixed issue where multi-monitor UI was missing.
- Unmark action is now configurable through the key mapping menu.