Well lookie here, we got us a new PC update for Deus Ex: Human Revolution. And no, we are not kidding. Nixxes and EIDOS Montreal have just released a new patch for the PC version of Deus Ex: Human Revolution that reduces the stuttering in the game, improves parallelism with the graphics driver on multi-core machines, improves SSAO, and resolves various issues with Nvidia’s 3D Vision. The patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam and you can view its entire changelog below. Enjoy!
Deus Ex: Human Revolution PC Update Changelog:
– Some players accounted a problem where the Tai Young Medical shuttle in Hengsha would not arrive. This has been resolved.
• Existing save-games can be loaded and continued from normally, the shuttle will now arrive.
– We have provided a workaround for stability and performance issues on AMD FX CPUs with specific firmware versions.
– We have made further changes to reduce stuttering in the game.
• Improvements to background streaming of resources. (on DX11 only)
• Workarounds have been added for issues that can happen with Windows asynchronous file IO.
• We have improved parallelism with the graphics driver on dual-core machines. (should also benefit machines with more cores)
– SSAO has been improved to look less noisy.
– Various minor issues with 3DVision have been resolved.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved - and still does - the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the "The Evolution of PC graphics cards."