FromSoftware will release a new update for Dark Souls III this Monday. According to the release notes, this update comes with general balance adjustments and bug fixes. This patch will be auto-downloaded from Steam once it’s available, and you can find its complete changelog below.
Dark Souls III – Update 1.03.1 Changelog:
- Performance adjustment for “Greatsword”
- Battle performance adjustment for “Dancer’s Enchanted Sword”, “Winged Knight Twinaxes”
- Performance adjustment for “Soul’s Greatsword”, and “Farron Flashsword”
- Fix for issue where multiple items become impossible to use at “Road of Sacrifices”, “Farron Keep”, “Cathedral of the Deep” after clearing the game.
- General balance adjustments and bug fixes