1C Entertainment today announced the launch of the cyberpunk strategy game, Re-Legion, on PC via Steam and GOG for US$19.99 (€17.99; £15,99). To celebrate this release, 1C is offering players a 10% discount through the first two weeks of launch (US$17.99; €16.19; £14,39).
Re-Legion is described as a top-down isometric RTS where players take on the role of a prophet in an oppressive technocratic society. In the role of the prophet Elion, a strong leader who promises to rid the world of misery, players can define their own belief system and convert citizens into cultists. As Elion increases his power, he turns non-believers into his “Followers”—introducing a very different resource management system where the conversion of ordinary people drives the player’s rise to dominance.
Nikolay Baryshnikov, CEO of 1C Entertainment, said:
“Re-Legion is a unique strategy game that transports players to a dystopian world where their decisions matter, both in a tactical and moral sense. As Elion, players can achieve power through many methods, including conversion, hacking, combat, upgrades, and special abilities—the choice of how humane or brutal the approach is yours to make.”
Here are the game’s key features:
- Unique RTS mechanic where new units are acquired by converting citizens into followers
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals and dark atmosphere
- Mature story that offers profound background and moral choices
- Build your own cult using an original Dogmas system that ensures replayability
- Special territory control mechanics incorporating hacking techniques