Alessandro Guzzo has announced that the CRYENGINE-powered Lovecraftian horror adventure game, The Alien Cube, will release on October 14th. In order to celebrate this announcement, the developer has also released a new trailer that you can find below.
The Alien Cube is a Lovecraftian horror adventure where you play the role of Arthur; a solitary man whose life is about to change dramatically.
You can download a demo that you can play from here. Below you can also find the game’s key features:
- Survive the perils you will encounter while facing hostile weather conditions, wandering through snowy forests, forgotten dungeons, and other otherworldly locations.
- Explore horrifying places and interact with the items you will find along your journey to solve puzzles and seek out clues to unravel the mystery.
- Immerse yourself into a powerfully visual world of unnamed horrors thanks to the CryEngine 5-powered graphics with photogrammetric technology.
- Intensify the Lovecraftian experience with high-quality ambient sounds and an atmospheric soundtrack extracted from the abyss of your worst fears.
- Delve into the truth of unspeakable secrets behind the past of your uncle, the protagonist of the game The Land of Pain, and find out the connection between these two games