The talented team behind the best WiiU emulator, CEMU, has released a new version of this amazing emulator. CEMU 1.15.0 adds a PowerPC Debugger that will help for the the development of patches for games, such as dynamic FPS patches (for 60FPS on 30FPS titles), and other, and adds file replacement (mod) support via Graphic Packs.
Furthermore, CEMU 1.15.0 adds configurable Graphical Overlay, meaning that the emulator can show information regarding system statistics without the use of 3rd party tools.
Moreover, it adds a debug option to dump Wii U RAM to files, adds a low battery warning for XInput wireless controllers (Win8+ required), overhauls deadzone and axis range calculation, adds button threshold setting (applies if an axis is mapped to a button), as well as support for texture format R32_G32_UINT.
As said, this new version of CEMU is currently available for download to all backers and will most likely be made available to the public in one or two weeks.
Below you can find the complete changelog of this latest version.
CEMU 1.15.0 Release Notes
Added PowerPC Debugger
Great for development of patches for games, such as dynamic FPS patches (for 60FPS on 30FPS titles), and other.
(If our community steps up to the plate to make them.)
Supported features so far:
Disassembly and memory view
Breakpoints and stepping
Support for live patching of PPC instructions
Partial support for symbols (Cafe OS functions are named)
Added configurable Graphical Overlay
Shows information regarding system statistics without the use of 3rd party tools.
Current available stats include:
Cemu CPU usage
Total CPU usage per core (global)
Drawcalls per frame
Added file replacement (mod) support via Graphic Packs
No longer have to replace internal game files to use mods. (I will be making a full pack for Zelda in the future.)
Compatibility & misc improvements.
- A variety of miscellaneous bugs and improvements get fixed each version.
- general: Minor changes to logging
- general: Added debug option to dump Wii U RAM to files
- PPC/JIT: Improved support for code invalidation
- input: Added a low battery warning for XInput wireless controllers (Win8+ required)
- input: Overhauled deadzone and axis range calculation
- input: Added button threshold setting (applies if an axis is mapped to a button)
- gfxPacks: Added support for file replacement via graphic packs
- gfxPacks: Variables of type double are now always inserted into the shader code as a valid GLSL double
- snd_core: Added API AIGetDSPSampleRate and AICheckInit
- nn_acp: Fixed ACPGetNetworkTime incorrectly returning a 32bit timestamp instead of 64bit
- nn_nim: Added API GetECommerceInfrastructureCountry, MakeTitlePackageTaskConfigAutoUsingBgInstallPolicy and CalculateTitleInstallSize
- GX2: Added support for texture format R32_G32_UINT