Infinity Ward will release a new patch for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare in a few hours. Moreover, the team has detailed this update by revealing its full changelog. From what we can see, the November 12th update comes with some weapon balance tweaks.
Going into more details, the November 12th patch tweaks ARs, 725, M4, FAL and EB-14. Moreover, it brings miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class.
It’s also worth noting that this patch features more backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms. It also increases the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick.
As always, Battlenet will download this patch the moment it becomes available. You can also find below its complete changelog.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare November 12th Patch Release Notes
- More backend fixes to prevent crashes and improve stability across all modes and all platforms
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Riot Shield would not take explosive damage during certain situations
- Fixed an issue where the Riot Shield would stow on the players back when using Stim. (Tactical)
- Adjusted to always play walk footstep sounds when in ADS and crouch independent of speed
- Increased the speed in which you can remain using the walk footstep sounds by slightly pressing on the movement stick
- General fix for the UI and Challenge state getting out of sync. We’ll continue to monitor and make additional fixes as needed in future updates
- Fix for a challenge related error that could occur; DEV ERROR 5476
- Fix for Mission Challenge description, “Get Kills with a Burst Weapons” being too vague.
- Spawn tuning while playing TDM and Domination
- Domination flag adjustments; B Flag is now near the busses instead of the center fountain
- ARs: Minor hip spread adjustment
- 725: Reduce range
- M4: increase hip spread, decrease damage to the head
- FAL: Reduced recoil, increased ADS speed
- EB-14: Increase ADS speed
- Miscellaneous ammo reserve adjustments upon spawning to be in-line with other weapons of their class
- Fix for a bug where a player using the Overkill perk with an SMG as their secondary would sometimes spawn without a primary weapon when joining a match in progress