Infinity Ward has released a brand new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, the March 3rd Update brings some playlist changes. Moreover, it fixes a bug where the shaders status bar would read as paused in the UI even though the shaders were continuing to install in the background.
Furthermore, this patch fixes a bug where killfeed colors would become inverted. It also a way to see when a player has activated Dead Silence.
As always, Battlenet will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare March 3rd Patch Notes
- Shoot the Ship 24/7 (replaces Dirty Old House Boat)
- 3v3 Gunfight (replaces Gunfight 3v3 Snipers Only)
- 1v1 Me Bro – all Gunfight maps. Includes an always-on UAV and the ability to hear enemy players speaking
- Boots on the Ground War – updated to regular Ground War with no tanks and removing Realism rules.
- Removed Giant Infection
- Sped up sprint out time
- New attachments available through challenges!
- New .41 AE caliber change for increased damage and range
- New Uzi Carbine Pro Barrel for increased range and bullet velocity
PC: Fixed a bug where the shaders status bar would read as paused in the UI even though the shaders were continuing to install in the background
- Fixed a bug where killfeed colors would become inverted
- Added a way to see when a player has activated Dead Silence
- In CDL Domination, the round transition screen would display “Team Wins” instead of “Switching Sides” when the first round ends. This has been fixed.
Our patch notes from 2/25 contained weapon notes that did not actually make it into update itself. The below changes are now live as of today:
- Increased close and mid-range damage for the AK 5.45x39mm round mags
- Reduced recoil to the SA87 12.4 Factory Barrel