Infinity Ward has released a new update for Call of Duty Modern Warfare. According to the release notes, this patch fixes an exploit in the Shooting Range trial. Moreover, this new update brings a number of weapon balance tweaks.
As always, Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare August 11th Update Release Notes
- Fix for an issue where explosive rounds on the Rytec AMR could still be equipped in CDL modes
- Additional fix for an error players could receive when opening the weapon armory
- Fix for an exploit in the Shooting Range trial
- Increased headshot damage (2 hit at range with 1 headshot)
- Reduced near damage (limbs and lower torso always 3 shot)
- Increased damage range
- Increased ADS speed
- Reduced damage range
- Increased near damage
- Increased ADS Speed