EA and DICE announced that a new update for Battlefield 5 will release tomorrow. Furthermore, the teams revealed its complete changelog that you can find below.
According to the release notes, Update 7.3 will fix an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users. It will also fix an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround.
As always, Origin will download Update 7.3 the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Battlefield 5 Patch 7.3 Release Notes
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company