Warner Bros and Rocksteady have released a new update for the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight. According to the changelog, this update adds support for the January DLC content, fixes some keyboard and mouse prompts functioning incorrectly after certain keys had been rebound, and packs miscellaneous DLC gameplay fixes and stability improvements. This update will be auto-downloaded from Steam, and you can read its complete changelog below.
Batman: Arkham Knight – January 19th PC Update Changelog:
- Added support for January DLC content
- Fixed issues with the benchmark map which could occur after installing the Season of Infamy: Most Wanted Expansion content
- Resolved an issue on some notebook PC hardware where the screen flickers on launch. Users will require the latest Nvidia drivers and Microsoft Windows drivers installed.
- Fixed some keyboard and mouse prompts functioning incorrectly after certain keys had been rebound.
- Fixed an issue on the in-game store where free DLCs were shown to have a value of “.0”
- Addressed an issue where rebinding keys could cause quickfire gadget attacks to work incorrectly for Batgirl, Red Hood or Harley Quinn
- Miscellaneous DLC gameplay fixes and stability improvements