Now here is something that completely passed under my radar. Fishing Cactus and eXiin are working on a new lovely adventure game, called Ary and the Secret of Seasons.
In this game, you assume the role of a young girl named Aryelle, or Ary, as she journeys across the great world of Valdi. By becoming the Guardian of Winter, Ary gains the ability to manipulate the seasons around her. Ary will learn to control the seasons and use them to defeat enemies. Ary will also overcome obstacles, and solve complex puzzles on her adventure across Valdi.
The game is coming to the PC via Steam on September 1st and below you can find its key features, as well as a gameplay trailer for it. It looks lovely so make sure to watch the trailer.
Ary and the Secret of Seasons Key Features
- Rewarding exploration. Harnessing the power of the seasons, Ary can traverse sweeping landscapes in search of new destinations, solving amazing environmental puzzles to progress.
- Captivating storytelling. Ary will help the Guardians of Seasons, an old organization caught up by rigid traditions. As she ventures through uncharted locations across Valdi, Ary will discover secrets and hidden meanings behind the Guardian of Seasons.
- Dynamic environments. Manipulate the world around Ary with her environmental powers. Leap between ecosystems to bend the world and seasons to her needs.
- Fluid combat. Ary’s skills will be put to the test as she encounters foes looking to thwart her progress – from local inhabitants to hulking behemoths, she will use all the tools at her disposal to overcome monumental obstacles.
- Alluring 3D world. A beautiful visual style combined with an enchanting soundtrack creates a lingering atmosphere that will surely become a memorable gameplay experience.