AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 is optimized for the beta build of Fallout 76.
This driver also comes with two important fixes. AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 fixes some crashes on launch in games that were using the Vulkan API, and resolves a random game exit when Adaptive Anti-Aliasing is enabled and the game is restarted in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on multi-GPU systems.
Those interested can download this new driver from here, and below you can find its complete changelog.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.2 Release Notes
- Fallout®76 B.E.T.A
- Some Vulkan™ API games may experience a crash on game launch.
- On multi GPU enabled system configurations Assassin’s Creed™ Odyssey may experience a random game exit when Adaptive Anti-Aliasing is enabled and the game is restarted.
- Strange Brigade™ may experience an application hang when playing with DirectX®12 API enabled.
- When using Radeon Overlay on system configurations with the latest Windows®10 October 2018 Update some users may experience intermittent instability or game crashes.
- Radeon RX Vega Series graphics products may experience elevated memory clocks during system idle.