AMD has released a brand new driver for its graphics cards. According to the release notes, the AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1 driver offers optimal performance in Watch Dogs Legion and Dirt 5. It also supports WoW Shadowlands Pre-Patch and Doom Eternal’s upcoming DLC.
In addition, this driver fixes a number of bugs and issues. For instance, it fixes a bug that prevented Genshin Impact to be detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab. It also fixes an issue that could result in frame rate fluctuation on Desktop when exiting a Vulkan API game.
You can download this new driver from here. You can also find its complete changelog below.
AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.10.1 Driver Release Notes
- Doom™ Eternal: The Ancient Gods
- Watch Dogs™: Legion
- DIRT 5™ Early Access
- World of Warcraft™: Shadowlands Pre-Patch
- Audio may experience instability when connected through an Audio Video Receiver via HDMI® on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Desktop may experience frame rate fluctuation when exiting a Vulkan® API game with Radeon FreeSync enabled on two or more display system configurations.
- Uploading or streaming content to YouTube™ may be unavailable or not working correctly.
- Genshin Impact™ is not detected or listed in Radeon Software gaming tab.
- Some specific Windows® screensavers such as ‘Bubbles’ may cause an application crash when applied on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Graphical corruption may occur on desktop or at idle when two or more connected high refresh rate displays are Radeon FreeSync enabled on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Upgrading to Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition releases from Radeon Software 2019 Edition releases via Radeon Settings may sometimes fail with an error message.