Elden Pixels announced today that its love letter to 8-bit classics, Alwa’s Awakening, is coming to Steam on February 2nd. Alwa’s Awakening is a NES-inspired side-scrolling adventure game that features easy to learn but hard to master controls, an authentic 8-bit pixel style and a catchy chiptune soundtrack.
In Alwa’s Awakening, players will use their magic staff and progress through a large interconnected world where they’ll solve puzzles, fight enemies and defeat bosses in order to help free the land of Alwa.
Here are the game’s key features:
- A challenging NES-inspired adventure game
- Use the magic staff to solve puzzles and defeat enemies
- Find and unlock upgrades to your items and abilities
- Explore a large interconnected map in true ‘Metroidvania’ style
- A soundtrack consisting of over 25 8-bit tracks.