Merge Games, in conjunction with developer Jankenteam, announced the release of the Alex Kidd in Miracle World official remake, Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX. In order to celebrate this announcement, the teams have also released a new trailer that you can find below.
Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX catapults Alex Kidd into a new generation with striking art, improved boss fight systems and different modes. This remake will come with extra levels, expanding the lore of the original title.
Additionally, the game will have a Retro Mode which brings back the nostalgia from the Master System classic. Thus, players will be able to switch back to a recreated version of the original graphical style. Furthermore, there will be a new Boss Rush Mode which provides non-stop Rock Paper Scissors action.
The game is available on Steam, and below you can find its key features. Oh, and there is a demo for you to download before purchasing it.
- A Legend Reborn. Dive into a stunning recreation of Alex Kidd in Miracle World with striking new art and tighter, more fluid controls.
- New Modes. These modes such including ‘Classic Mode’ and ‘Boss Rush Mode’ will be available for players alongside the standard game.
- New Levels. Experience new levels which expand the lore of the original.
- Alternative Boss Fights. New and improved boss fight mechanics with more intuitive combat.
- Classic Mode. Experience the original game with boss fights, dialogue, levels and functions remain true to the original Master System version.
- New and remastered music. A wide array of reimagined music tracks as well as remastered tracks from the original classic game!