Modder ‘WitheredPoppiMk-4’ has released Version 0.5 for Brutal Wolfenstein: UBER HERO Edition. In order to celebrate this new release, the modder also released a new gameplay trailer that you can find below.
Going into more details, Version 0.5 adds new weapons, enemies and maps. Moreover, it changes the Taunt sounds to the Quake Champions one, and packs a number of bug fixes.
Here are the new weapons, enemies and maps.
- StG46-T from Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.
- Pistol 1960 (closer to Wolfenstein 2 Pistol Magnam Upgrade) from Wolfenstein The New Order
- New PlasmaRifle!
- ShockHammerX from Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
- New Pistol Sprites!
- Kampfpistole from Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus
- Super Soldier from Wolfenstein: The New Order
- New several maps about Wolfenstein 3D, Episode 2.
You can download Brutal Wolfenstein: UBER HERO Edition Version 0.5 from here.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”