The Brotherhood and Daedalic Entertainment released today the launch trailer for STASIS. STASIS is described as a point-and-click, sci-fi, horror adventure game played from a unique isometric perspective.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Challenging and realistic puzzles
- Cinematic AAA music
- Highly detailed 2D isometric graphics
- Classic point-and-click interaction
- Multiple characters to engage and work with
- Death – John can (and will) die in the most horrific ways imaginable
- Suicides – Special objects can be self-inflicted on John himself to end it all
- A holographic stripper
STASIS will be released on August 31st.