Polygon has shared a new video, showcasing 4 minutes of pre-alpha gameplay footage from Prey for the Gods. Prey for the Gods is a game heavily inspired by Shadow of the Colossus. The game is powered by
Unreal Engine 4 Unity 5 and No Matter Studios has already launched a Kickstarter campaign for it.
Here are the key features of Prey for the Gods:
- Colossal battles with giants where you can climb your foes
- A vast and mysterious frozen world with dynamic snow terrain that you must traverse
- Intense survival game play
- Explore mysterious temples that contain secrets and treasure.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- Non-linear game play where you choose who to battle and how
- Loot the fallen heroes and equip yourself with weapons and supplies
- Unique musical score