OverBorder Studio has shared a new video, featuring one minute of gameplay footage from its upcoming action RPG, Thymesia. This short gameplay video showcases the game’s dodge mechanics.
Thymesia is a gruelling action-RPG with fast-paced combat and an intricate plague weapon system. In a kingdom where death spreads, players will assume the role of a mysterious character known by the code name “Corvus”. Players will prey upon their enemies, wield the power of disease and find the truth in their own memories.
Here are also the game’s key features:
- Weaponising diseases. As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat. Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world. With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies. Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability. The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.
Lastly, Team17 plans to release Thymesia later this year.
「 Thymesia : 記憶邊境 」Dodge Gameplay 閃躲遊戲玩法介紹