In 2019, we informed you about a new real-time strategy game set in the Starship Troopers movies universe, Starship Troopers – Terran Command. And yesterday, Slitherine released a brand new gameplay trailer for it.
In Starship Troopers – Terran Command, players will take command of the Mobile Infantry and do their part in the war against the Arachnid threat. Players will build, develop and control their armies to strike an effective balance between tactical superiority and strength in numbers. Moreover, the game promises to feature an expansive range of unique units, weapons, and special abilities are at the disposal of MI commanders.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Dynamically generated campaigns for virtually limitless replayability.
- Dozens of unique unit types, each with their own special abilities.
- Terrain elevation, True Line of Sight & True Line of Fire provide deep tactical gameplay.
- An extensive technology tree to develop and customize your forces.
- Persistent leaders can be attached to units and upgraded throughout the campaign.
- Heroics, explosions, gore, and Bugs. Lots of Bugs.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”