THQ Nordic has released a new trailer for Darksiders Genesis. This trailer will introduce players to the fourth horseman, Strife. According to the press release, Strife is the one who has blood on his boots on a pretty much constant basis.
Strife fought countless enemies with his two best friends, Mercy and Redemption and the protection of his impenetrable armor. Always by his side is Mayhem, Strife’s phantom steed.
In Darksiders Genesis, players can choose to play either War or his brother Strife, and head into combat side by side in two player co-op mode. The story takes place before the events of the original game when Lucifer, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, plots to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell.
Darksiders Genesis releases on December 5th, and here are its key features:
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more