IGN has shared a new video, showcasing nine minutes of gameplay footage from The Forgotten City. The Forgotten City is a new first-person RPG that will be using Unreal Engine and will release on PC this Summer.
The Forgotten City is a mature narrative-driven game, and a re-imagining of a mod for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. While it retains all the elements players know and love, the full release is leveling up every aspect and adding plenty of surprises.
Here are also the key features of the game:
- Explore an authentic, open-world ancient Roman city brought to life with Unreal Engine
- Become entwined in the lives of richly detailed, deeply interactive characters
- Grapple with moral dilemmas which have life-and-death consequences
- Investigate a gripping, non-linear mystery with multiple endings
- Role-play as whoever you want, by choosing your own sex, race and backstory
- Solve problems your own way, with reason, charm, bribery, stealth, intimidation, or by cleverly exploiting the time-loop
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”