Last month, we informed you about The Invincible; a new first-person sci-fi thriller from former The Witcher 3 & Cyberpunk 2077 developers. And yesterday, Starward Industries released the first teaser trailer for it.
In this game, players will assume the role of a space scientist on a hostile planet. Players will embark on a mysterious mission to find the missing crew of your spaceship.
The game targets a 2022 release date, and below you can find its key features.
- Retro-future atompunk setting reminiscent of the era of space race
- Analogue yet very advanced technology allowing for drones and autonomous robots to support or spoil your mission
- Immersive gameplay with a non-linear story shaped by your relationships, choices and persuasive skills
- Beautiful, state of the art graphics powered by Unreal Engine
- Intriguing story inspired by Stanislaw Lem’s seminal sci-fi cult classic of the same name