Assemble Entertainment has released the first gameplay trailer for its upcoming post apocalyptic survival city builder, Endzone – A World Apart. Endzone – A World Apart releases in Spring 2020 and this trailer will give you an idea of what you can expect from it.
In Endzone – A World Apart, players start a new civilization with a group of people after a global nuclear disaster. Players will build them a new home and ensure their survival in a shattered world, threatened by constant radiation, toxic rain, sandstorms and droughts.
Here are the game’s key features:
- Build a settlement on the hostile surface of the earth with over 30 different buildings and take care of your men, women and children.
- Gather & refine many different resources and manage your economy by building an efficient infrastructure with streets and depositories.
- Experience dynamically simulated, believable environments! Every ground cell in the game has its own humidity and radiation values.
- Survive in a world of constant threats including radioactively contaminated ground, droughts, toxic rain and sandstorms.
- Send expeditions to forgotten places and make meaningful decisions that change the fate of your people.