The team behind Fallout Miami, a Fallout 4 mod that is set around Miami Beach, has released its first official trailer. Fallout Miami is a total conversion that aims to recreate Miami Beach, featuring new quests and enemies and offering lots of gameplay hours.
Fallout: Miami is a brand new worldspace, with a gripping main quest, side-quests, equipment, settlements, and a host of interesting characters and companions. Players will uncover the truth behind the mysterious disappearances and take part in the age old struggle between Order and Freedom.
The city in Fallout Miami will be divided into several districts, each with its own unique locations and atmosphere. These districts are:
- Meridian: On the outskirts you’ll find Meridian, an industrial zone that hosts the well-known Pop & Chill bottling plant, among other factories, and the homes of Miami’s working class.
- Atlantic: Just over the river is Atlantic, a district of two parts. Along the coast are some of the most opulent resort hotels, including the world-famous Sunshine Hotel & Casino, while the central area is mostly residential.
- Maimon: Home to the university campus and hospital.
- Bayshore: Luxury housing and luxury leisure, mansions are a common sight in Bayshore and the Cuban golf course is an ever popular destination for fat cats both native and visiting.
- Sheridan: Similarly to Atlantic, the coastline is dedicated to tourism. On the west side of the river are many suburb-like neighbourhoods, as well as Miami Beach Sheridan High School, which borders Bayshore’s vast golf course.
- Downtown: The beating heart of Miami. Business, shopping, bars, restaurants, theaters, Downtown has it all, including civic buildings such as City Hall and the Miami Beach Convention Center.
- Flamingo: A patchwork of retirement communities, entertainment and luxury, Flamingo is Miami, just calmer. Locations range from Miami’s largest yacht club to the Flamingo Trailer Park.