THQ Nordic has released a new trailer for ELEX II that focuses on its combat mechanics. ELEX II is the sequel to ELEX, the open-world role-playing experience from the creators of the Gothic and Risen series, Piranha Bytes.
ELEX II returns to the post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy world of Magalan, with massive environments that can be explored with unrivaled freedom via jetpack.
Players will dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
The game releases on March 1st, and here are its key features:
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who…
- …will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- …will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- …are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions