THQ Nordic has released a new trailer for ELEX II that focuses on its combat mechanics. ELEX II is the sequel to ELEX, the open-world role-playing experience from the creators of the Gothic and Risen series, Piranha Bytes.
ELEX II returns to the post-apocalyptic Science Fantasy world of Magalan, with massive environments that can be explored with unrivaled freedom via jetpack.
Players will dive into a huge, hand-crafted, completely unique world with multiple factions and diverse environments set in a post-apocalyptic science fantasy universe.
The game releases on March 1st, and here are its key features:
- Explore the planet of Magalan with unprecedented freedom, using your trusted jetpack to traverse the map and even fly!
- Interact with a lived-in world, full of unique NPCs, who…
- …will remember what you’ve done and react accordingly
- …will join or leave your group depending on how you behave
- …are able to be killed, which will have an effect on the story
- Engage in fluid close and ranged combat with a massively improved control system
- Experience a story where your actions have consequences, immersing you in a world of moral decisions
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”