1C Company has released the first screenshots for its new PC cyberpunk tactical strategy game, Re-Legion. Re-Legion promises to provide a unique RTS experience with single player and multiplayer modes.
The game will feature a classic isometric, top-down view, and will take players to the year 2083, where cults start to emerge as people seek their real purpose in a world dominated by huge corporations and advanced technology.
1C Company aims to release Re-Legion in the second quarter of 2018, and here are its key features:
- Unique RTS mechanic of acquiring new units by converting citizens
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals, yet dark atmosphere
- Mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Special territory control mechanics with the use of hacking
- High replay value both in singleplayer and multiplayer modes
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”