1C Company has released the first screenshots for its new PC cyberpunk tactical strategy game, Re-Legion. Re-Legion promises to provide a unique RTS experience with single player and multiplayer modes.
The game will feature a classic isometric, top-down view, and will take players to the year 2083, where cults start to emerge as people seek their real purpose in a world dominated by huge corporations and advanced technology.
1C Company aims to release Re-Legion in the second quarter of 2018, and here are its key features:
- Unique RTS mechanic of acquiring new units by converting citizens
- Vivid futuristic cyberpunk visuals, yet dark atmosphere
- Mature story with profound background and moral choices to be made
- Special territory control mechanics with the use of hacking
- High replay value both in singleplayer and multiplayer modes