Wesp5 has released a brand new unofficial patch for Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines. In case you weren’t aware, the Unofficial Patch is a combination of the default Basic Patch which mostly fixes bugs only, and the optional Plus Patch, which is kind of a mod adding various tweaks and restoring a lot of unused content, including new quests, levels, weapons, items, characters, dialogue, graphics, models, sounds and original music.
Update 11.1 packs a number of fixes and tweaks. As such, and if you want to replay this classic, we highly recommend downloading it. Naturally, it includes all the fixes from its previous versions.
You can download this unofficial patch from here. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines Unofficial Patch 11.1 Release Notes
Fixes & Tweaks #1
- Restored film canister, blood vial and video tape, thanks Norrwin.
- Fixed encounter in Chinatown and spawning vampire at Hallowbrook.
- Made dumpsters hollow and fixed many more physics, thanks Norrwin.
- Moved burning barrel at Hallowbrook and fixed temple linked door.
- Modified alarm clock time and moved computer book from 507 to 505.
- Added final quest logs for Royal Flush and removed it from basic.
- Removed game sounds from Ground Zero and fixed Vesuvius lap dance.
- Disabled Strike and Beetle cast animations against supernaturals.
- Restored hanging corpse to Kanker’s sewer, thanks to EntenSchreck.
- Made sewers water green and added way out of a warrens lair pond.
- Modified King’s Way to be more consistent between video and level.
Fixes & Tweaks #2
- Added fire to observatory map mountain when it should be visible.
- Prevented bug if Malkavians speak with the TV when Jack is around.
- Replaced not damaging barrel fires in warrens with normal lights.
- Fixed floors at Leopold Society and Venture Tower, thanks Norrwin.
- Made drug box sellable in basic and beachhouse guard thug attack.
- Fixed bounding boxes for long boxes in warehouse and Society maps.
- Improved Dane whale scene and the sewer map icon, thanks Norrwin.
- Repaired minor Kamikaze Zen, Hollywood hub and warrens map issues.
- Fixed VV, Tung, Phil, Romero, Prince, Knox and Ash dialogue bugs.
- Prevented conversations continuing after disruptions on some maps.
- Fixed some temple container lids clipping into walls or sleepers.
- Removed sick bum spawner once the plague bearers have been killed.
- Reverted a Sin Bin password and fixed warrens flow control issue.
- Fixed Samantha staying if you stopped her early with a discipline.
Corrected SDK script to edit models with Blender, thanks DDLullu.
- Disabled Disciplines when entering the Gallery to avoid particles.