Team Ninja has released the first patch for the PC version of NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection. According to the changelog, Update 126.96.36.199 adds a 1440p setting. Do note, though, that this patch does not introduce any improved graphics settings. Instead, PC gamers will have to use launch options in order to use 1440p.
Additionally, the game now allows you to press Alt + Enter to switch between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode. Moreover, the game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
It’s worth noting that Team Ninja plans to add graphics options in a future update. However, there isn’t currently any ETA on when such an update will release.
Lastly, there are still no plans to implement support for mouse and keyboard.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
NINJA GAIDEN: Master Collection Patch 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Added the screen resolution 1440p to LAUNCH OPTIONS.
When 1440p is specified in LAUNCH OPTIONS, the rendering resolution is 2560 x 1440.
- On the first startup, the game now enters Fullscreen Mode.
- Pressing Alt + Enter now switches between Fullscreen Mode and Windowed Mode.
- The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when in Fullscreen Mode.
- When in Windowed Mode, closing the window now ends the app.
- The game now saves whether you used Windowed or Fullscreen mode, and enters the mode on the next startup.
- The app can now be ended from the pause menu.
- Other minor issues were corrected.