Nixxes has released the second update for the PC version of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered, and revealed its full patch notes. According to the team, this new patch adds a Sharpness slider, brings stability and Ray Tracing fixes, and resolves some bugs.
This second patch also adds an option to force the aspect ratio to 32:9, 21:9, etc. Not only that, but it finetunes the spawn rates for Crowd and Traffic Density settings, to better reflect various modes.
Regarding Ray Tracing, this update fixes various RT-related crashes, including a crash that would occur when enabling ray-tracing on PCs with Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs. It also fixes various ray-tracing visual bugs on the Very High Geometry Detail setting.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered v1.824.1.0 Patch Release Notes
- Added sharpness sliders for NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR 2.0 upscaling.
- Added a sharpness slider that controls in-game sharpness.
- Added an option to force the aspect ratio to 32:9, 21:9, etc.
- Finetuned the spawn rates for Crowd and Traffic Density settings, to better reflect various modes.
- Implemented a fix for a bug that turned objects into spiked distorted geometry.
- Fixed white artifacts appearing around buildings while swinging trough the city.
- Fixed various ray-tracing related crashes, including a crash that would occur when enabling ray-tracing on PCs with Intel Ivy Bridge CPUs.
- Various visual fixes related to ray-tracing on the Very High Geometry Detail setting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some players from progressing in the Spider-Hack mission.
- Fixed black blobs and sparkling pixel artifacts on characters when using Dynamic Resolution Scaling in combination with AMD Radeon GPUs.
- Enabled Gyro Aiming on Steam Deck for Black Cat Stakeouts and interactable objects.
- Various UI fixes for Steam Deck.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from launching when the installation folder contained non-Latin characters.
- Improved field of view and cinematic blur transitions.
- Improved error handling when Controlled Folder Access prevents the launch of the game.
- Various visual fixes related to ultrawide aspect ratios and multi monitor setups.
- Various fixes related to mouse and keyboard controls.
- Stability fixes related to Dynamic Resolution Scaling in combination with AMD Radeon GPUs.
- Various stability fixes and improved logging.