Ninja Theory has just released a new PC patch for Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. According to the release notes, the December 7th Patch fixes the stuttering issues that people experienced with DX12. Moreover, it addresses the game’s ultra-wide screen issues.
Going into more details, Ninja Theory claims that it has fixed the DX12 stutters by pregenerating a package of shaders for both RT On and Off presets. As such, the game should, theoretically, run similarly to DX11 right now.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice December 7th Patch Release Notes
- Fix for ultra-wide screen support
- Fix for audio levels not being applied properly after the update in certain cases
- Additional fix for sliders not working when dragged along
- Fix for RT shadows switching when looking through a portal on Valravn’s map
- Fix for stuttering some people experience with DX12, done by pregenerating a package of shaders for both RT On and Off presets.