Playground Games has released a new update for Forza Horizon 5. According to the release notes, the December 14th Hotfix packs freeroam car traffic improvements. Moreover, it comes with server stability improvements.
Alongside these improvements, this hotfix also features network and convoy matchmaking improvements. Furthermore, this patch packs some fixes. For instance, it fixes an issue with players trying to join another players server.
As always, Microsoft Store and Steam will download this patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Forza Horizon 5 December 14th Update Release Notes
- Various stability fixes
- Server stability improvements
- Network improvements
- Convoy matchmaking improvements
- Fixed an issue with convoy members disappearing
- Fixed an issue with players trying to join another players server
- Fixed an issue with Direct Storage Issues on Series X|S
- Freeroam car traffic improvements