Square Enix has just released a brand new patch for Forspoken. According to the release notes, the February 21st Update packs some bug fixes, and brings minor optimizations for certain features. However, this isn’t the big performance patch that Square Enix promised a while ago.
Going into more details, the February 21st Patch fixes an issue where the camera moves unintentionally when certain Ximput devises are used as the controller. This issue only affected PC gamers using a gamepad, so no; it won’t fix the camera stutters that can happen in this game.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Forspoken February 21st Update Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where the camera moves unintentionally when certain Ximput devises are used as the controller.
- Fixed an issue where the FSR setting automatically changes to Normal upon restarting the game when the FSR, DLSS, and 3D Resolution are set to a certain setting.
- Also fixed an issue where the game shows unintended behavior when PlayStation®5’s DualSense Edge™ wireless controller is connected to the PC.
- Various minor fixes.
- The text font for Traditional/Simplified Chinese has been changed.
- The system text that displays when certain items are unlocked have been updated.
- The system text accompanied with Patch 1.03’s mouse config bug fix update will be now displayed in all languages.
- Minor optimization for certain features.