Nixxes has just released the first PC patch for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. According to the release notes, this update improves overall stability, NVIDIA’s DLSS, Ray Tracing and HBAO+.
Nixxes has also stated that it is already working on its next patch, that will be more substantial and will consist of bugfixes, improvements and additional features, based on the feedback it has received.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered v1.817.1.0 Patch Notes
- Fixed various ray-tracing related crashes.
- Improved Windows version check, to prevent false positives.
- Visual improvements to HBAO+.
- Fixed the issue where ray-traced reflections in stainless steel were rendered distorted.
- Various visual improvements to NVIDIA DLSS.
- Fixed an issue that could freeze the game if the player would switch between graphics presets during cut-scenes.
- Fixed an issue where the Side Mission popups would be stretched when playing in a widescreen resolution.
- Improvements related to stability issues when using Alt-Tab.
- Fixed various visual glitches.