Crytek has released the third patch for the PC version of Crysis Remastered. According to the team, this update brings significant GPU & CPU performance improvements, as well as some DLSS fixes.
Additionally, this patch packs various art & rendering fixes. Moreover, it features AI navmesh issue fixes, improves stability, and fixes an issue with particle illumination. Not only that, but it also implements texture streaming.
As always, Epic Games Store and Steam will download this update the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Crysis Remastered PC Patch 3 Release Notes
- Significant GPU & CPU performance improvements,
- Improved stability,
- Steam achievements fixes,
- AI navmesh issue fixes,
- Texture streaming implementation,
- Fixed an issue with particle illumination,
- Various NVIDIA DLSS fixes,
- Various art & rendering fixes,
- Multiple audio issue fixes,
- Fixed multiple issues related to the main menu.