Infinity Ward has released a brand new update for both Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty Warzone 2.0. According to the release notes, the December 19th Update packs numerous fixes for bugs that players have reported.
As always, Steam and Battlenet will download this patch the next time you launch their clients. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & Warzone 2.0 December 19th Update Release Notes
- Fixed an issue where players were able to save Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase.
- Fixed an issue that could affect Basilisk bullet spread when ADS.
- Also fixed an issue with Gaz Operator skin (Grass Ops) not appearing as purchased once unlocked.
- Fixed an issue that caused lingering smoke to disappear while in ADS during active S.A.E..
- Fixed an issue which prevented Players from selecting a Blueprint after leaving a match early.
- Also fixed an issue that caused Steam friends to appear as their SteamID64 rather than their intended nickname.
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from selecting the correct number of Battle Pass Tokens to purchase.
- Buy Station
- Reduced the cost of Primary Loadout Weapons to $2500, down from $5000
- Fixed an issue that caused the Champion’s Quest element negative effects to remain on screen after dropping them outside of playable boundaries.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Players from unequipping an insured Weapon if their Contraband inventory was full.
Below we’ve included a list of items that were recently addressed and communicated via Trello and Twitter.
- The chance to encounter multiple circles in Battle Royale has been reduced to 15%, down from 33%.
- The Heavy Chopper has been disabled in Battle Royale while we investigate options to balance this vehicle for late game.
- Doubled the average number of Buy Stations per Battle Royale match.
- The Loadout Drop public event in Battle Royale will occur during the 2nd circle, one circle earlier than before.
- Fixed an issue that caused Players to unintentionally lose a small amount of cash when equipping a Loadout.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in base AI Combatant difficulty being increased across DMZ that was only intended for a specific area.
John is the founder and Editor in Chief at DSOGaming. He is a PC gaming fan and highly supports the modding and indie communities. Before creating DSOGaming, John worked on numerous gaming websites. While he is a die-hard PC gamer, his gaming roots can be found on consoles. John loved – and still does – the 16-bit consoles, and considers SNES to be one of the best consoles. Still, the PC platform won him over consoles. That was mainly due to 3DFX and its iconic dedicated 3D accelerator graphics card, Voodoo 2. John has also written a higher degree thesis on the “The Evolution of PC graphics cards.”