Mundfish has released Patch 188.8.131.52 for Atomic Heart. According to the release notes, this update adds Japanese voices to the game. Moreover, it packs a number of fixes that we’ll detail below.
For those wondering, there is still no word on the promised Ray Tracing effects. And, at this point, I suggest playing the game without them. After all, Atomic Heart looks still great. Still, this is a slap in the face of all those that supported the devs prior to the game’s release.
Anyway, Update 184.108.40.206 resolves an issue with getting stuck in geometry, and it’s now possible to get out by jumping. Furthermore, it fixes an issue with objects flickering in some places.
As always, Steam will download this patch the next time you launch its client. Below you can also find its complete changelog.
Atomic Heart Patch 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
Japanese voice-over availability
The game now also includes Japanese voice-over, featuring some of the finest and best Japanese voice actors including:
- Akio Otsuka (Solid, Naked, Solidus, and Venom Snake in Metal Gear, Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts, Batou in Ghost in the Shell, Blackbeard in One Piece, and more) as Dmitry Sergeyevich Sechenov
- Tomokazu Sugita (Gintoki Sakata in Gintama, Gyoumei Himejima in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Joseph Joestar in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Yusuke Kitagawa in Persona 5, and more) as Michael Stockhausen
- Yuki Kaji (Eren Yeager in Attack On Titan, Koichi Hirose in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, Sabito in Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba, Lyon Vastia in Fairy Tail, and more) as Viktor Petrov
- Ami Koshimizu (Ryuko Matoi in Kill la Kill, Kallen Stadtfeld in Code Geass; Yukiko Amagi in Persona 4, Beidou (Hokuto in Japanese) in Genshin Impact (Japanese Dub), and more) as Larisa Filatova
- Fixed an issue with getting stuck in geometry—it’s now possible to get out by jumping
- Fixed an issue with crafting resources when they couldn’t be lifted from a mob or received by disassembling a weapon
- Fixed an issue with objects flickering in some places